The Marketing and Communications staff at Ivy Tech Community College’s Fort Wayne Campus received five Medallion awards earlier this month at the National Council for Marketing and Public Relations District 3 conference in Davenport, Iowa.
The staff received
- A silver in Newsletter, for the January 2017 issue of Inside Ivy Tech.
- A silver in Interior Signage/Displays for its What’s Up @ Ivy Tech walls on Coliseum Campus and at the Student Life Center.
- A bronze in Student Handbook, for Charting Your Course for Success, a student advising and orientation handbook.
- A bronze in Communication Success Story or Community Relations Campaign, for local coverage of the College’s new Grasshopper food truck.
- A bronze for Social Media or Online Marketing Campaign, for its #IAmTheI social media project.
“I am proud of our team’s efforts and know we’ll continue to strive and be different,” says Andrew Welch, executive director of Marketing and Communications. “We’re dedicated to the creative and strategic marketing process as we work to support student success.”