Ivy Tech Community College Fort Wayne’s final classical cuisine dinner of the fall semester will take place this Thursday. As part of their Classical Cuisines course, Hospitality Administration students will prepare and serve the following buffet menu:
- Salade de Tomatoes et Fomage: cherry tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and basil over arugula topped with white wine vinaigrette
- Broccoli a la Polonaise: Broccoli with cheese sauce, eggs, shallots, and toasted almonds
- Carottes a la Vichy: Carrots sautéed in butter and finished with white wine
- Croquettes de Pommes de Terre: Fried panko crusted garlic herb mashed potato
- Riz Pilaw: Rice and onions sautéed and finished cooking in chicken stock
- Poulet Saute a la Bordelaise: Chicken thighs with artichoke and shallots topped with lime garlic sauce
- Grenouilles Frites: Fried herb spiced frog legs
- Tournedos Rossini: Beef tenderloin on crostini topped with foie gras, truffles, and demi glaze
- Opera Cake
To make reservations, which are required at least 24 hours before the dinner, call 260-480-2002. Dinners are $20 a person, and wine is $5 for a glass and $15 for a bottle.
Visit IvyTech.edu/fortwayne/dinners to learn more.
Dinners start at 6, 6:15, and 6:30 p.m. Oct 4.
Ivy Tech Community College Fort Wayne
Coliseum Campus, Hospitality Room
3800 N. Anthony Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46805
Park in the north lot, which faces Coliseum Boulevard, and enter through door 24.