For Ivy Tech Community College Northeast’s next Special Cuisines dinner of the semester, students will serve up a Mediterranean menu:
- First course: Hummus served with toasted pita bread and mixed vegetables
- Second course: Tabbouleh salad, a vegetarian dish with tomatoes, finely chopped parsley, mint, bulgur, and onion
- Third course: Shorba dajaj, a chicken noodle-style soup
- Fourth course: Grilled fish with tartar sauce and red roasted potatoes
- Fifth course: Beef kefta in tomato sauce with saffron rice
- Sixth course: Grilled date bread served with honey lemon sauce, stuffed mascarpone date, and grilled queso fresco
Dinner is served at two times, 5 and 7:30 p.m. April 25, and there are still spots available at 5 p.m. To make reservations, which are required, visit IvyTech.edu/northeast/dinners. You can also call 260-481-2243.
Dinners are served in the Hospitality Room (door 24, which is located on the back of the building and faces Coliseum Boulevard) on Coliseum Campus (3800 N. Anthony Blvd.) and run $25. Pay on-site with cash, check, or charge. Wine is available for $5 a glass or $15 a bottle.