For Ivy Tech Community College Northeast’s next Special Cuisines dinner of the semester, students will serve up a Spanish menu:
- First course: Catalonian tomato toast
- Second course: Gazpacho with sour cream
- Third course: Skewered meatballs with Spanish vegetables
- Fourth course: Fruit- and nut-stuffed pork tenderloin
- Fifth course: Cheese plate with Manchego, Mahón, and Cabrales
- Sixth course: Dessert
Reservations are available at two times: 5 and 7:30 p.m. April 20. To make reservations, which are required, visit IvyTech.edu/northeast/dinners. You can also call 260-481-2243.
Dinners are served in the Hospitality Room (door 24, which is located on the back of the building and faces Coliseum Boulevard) on Coliseum Campus (3800 N. Anthony Blvd.) and run $25. Pay on-site with cash, check, or charge. Wine is available for $5 a glass or $15 a bottle.