For the next Special Cuisines dinner at Ivy Tech Community College Northeast, students will serve up a Middle Eastern menu:
- First course: Chick pea and tahini hummus with lavash (flatbread)
- Second course: Lebanese lamb kebabs
- Third course: Lentil and rice soup
- Fourth course: Tabbouleh served with lavash
- Fifth course: Stuffed zucchini simmered in tomato sauce
Reservations are available at two times: 5 and 7:30 p.m. March 2. To make reservations, which are required, visit IvyTech.edu/northeast/dinners. You can also call 260-481-2243.
Dinners are served in the Hospitality Room (door 24, which is located on the back of the building and faces Coliseum Boulevard) on Coliseum Campus (3800 N. Anthony Blvd.) and run $25. Pay on-site with cash, check, or charge. Wine is available for $5 a glass or $15 a bottle.