For Ivy Tech Community College Northeast’s next Special Cuisines dinner of the semester, students will serve up an Italian menu:
- Appetizer: Cured meats and pickled vegetables
- Starter: Cantalonian tomato baguettes
- Soup: Shrimp and bell pepper soup with garlic sauce
- Salad: Greek country bean salad
- Entrée: Classic paella with chicken
Reservations are available at two times: 5 and 7:30 p.m. Feb. 23. To make reservations, which are required, visit IvyTech.edu/northeast/dinners. You can also call 260-481-2243.
Dinners are served in the Hospitality Room (door 24, which is located on the back of the building and faces Coliseum Boulevard) on Coliseum Campus (3800 N. Anthony Blvd.) and run $25. Pay on-site with cash, check, or charge. Wine is available for $5 a glass or $15 a bottle.