For Ivy Tech Community College Northeast’s second Special Cuisines dinner of the semester, students will serve up a southeast Asian and Indian menu:
- Appetizer: Thai vegetarian rolls
- Starter: Banh khoai (happy cakes)
- Soup: Tom Yum Goong (Thai hot and sour shrimp)
- Salad: Gỏi Gà or Ga Xe Phay (Vietnamese cabbage, carrot, and chicken salad)
- Main: Sookha keema (northern dry-cooked lamb)
The dinner will be served at 6 p.m. Feb. 2.
To make reservations, which are required, visit IvyTech.edu/northeast/dinners. You can also call 260-481-2243. Dinners are served in the Hospitality Room (door 24, which is located on the back of the building and faces Coliseum Boulevard) on Coliseum Campus (3800 N. Anthony Blvd.) and run $25. Pay on-site with cash, check, or charge. Wine is available for $5 a glass or $15 a bottle.