The Multi-Faith Panel, sponsored by Ivy Tech Community College Northeast’s Philosophy of Religion and Philosophy classes, will feature four local leaders in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. They will debate topics such as
- Modern mysticism
- Why is there so much evil?
- Life after death
- Human freedom vs. divine determinism
- Tolerance and inclusivism
11 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. April 15
- Javier Cattapan, rabbi, Congregation Achduth Vesholom
- Kate Terlep, pastor, North Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
- Noah Abdulai, imam, Al-Hidayah Center
- A. Andaz Ahmad, Instructional Technology director, Ivy Tech Northeast
Questions? Contact Richard Pulling, humanities assistant professor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 481-2237.
Coliseum Campus, Room CC1200
Ivy Tech Community College Northeast
3800 N. Anthony Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46805