The Huntington Vocational Technical Building, which is the future home of the Huntington County Community Learning Center, will offer open enrollment classes beginning in November. All classes will be run through Ivy Tech Corporate College at the College’s Huntington location, 2201 N. Jefferson St. in Huntington.
The following classes will be available:
- Gas Metal Arc Welding*; 5 to 9 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays Nov. 3, 2014, to Jan. 28, 2015
- Computer Numeric Controller Operator*; 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays Nov. 4, 2014, to April 30, 2015
- Certified Nursing Assistant*; noon to 6 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays Nov. 10 to 22; time to be determined clinical days Nov. 24 to Dec. 20
- OSHA 10-hour General Industry; 8 a.m. to noon Dec. 1, 3, and 5 ($229)
- National Electrical Code Update; 8 a.m. to noon Jan 5 and 6, 2015 ($275)
- OSHA 30-Hour General Industry; 8 a.m. to noon Mondays to Thursdays Feb. 2 to 13, 2015 ($615)
To sign up for classes, contact Ann Travis at Corporate College at email@example.com or 260-480-4118.
*The first three classes are eligible for Work One funding. For more information, contact Work One at 260-356-7109.
The Huntington County Community Learning Center will provide training and education for students and adults to meet employer needs.